Insight Optics has the only solution on the market to incorporate video capture for the patient exams.
Video exams are superior to a photo-based exam that require a great deal of skill and training to capture all necessary exam elements.
OptoView’s patent-pending algorithms search the video for the areas of the eye needed by Specialists and organizes those components for easy review.
Video demonstrating the device:
The OptoView kit is made up of three core elements.
- Insight Optics recommends an iPhone 8, as that’s most cost effective for clinics.
- Newer iPhones are supported, as well as legacy hardware backdating to an iPhone 6s.
- Insight Optics recommends a Welch Allyn PanOptic Plus.
- A variety of Welch Allyn models and many alternative models can be supported.
IO Viewer Cradle
- Insight Optics 3D prints each viewer cradle so the iPhone and scope mount securely.
- When ordering, please verify your phone and scope models to ensure the right cradle is created.
Each can be customized depending on what hardware clinics already deploy:
If you would like to request an iPhone/Scope combination not listed in our menus, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.